Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

Guys go to Emi's deviant art page!!!!! She IS working on the sequill!!! The last comment she wrote was july 10th! She's back.....

Awesome flash. Keep it up Emi!

Lilium Lilium

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

Awesome flash. Keep it up Emi!

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

I agree with reaper.

Make it a sereies! But don't send it to some tv producer yet. Things like this can get f**ked up really easily by the guys you send it too.

Work on it some more!

Hell, i'd like to help you with it, though i don't know of what use i could be....

Ovarium Ovarium

MINDFUCK

I probably couldn't find the rhythm to this if i listened to it all day everyday for seven weeks straight.

Bravo.

I Want You Dead [w/ Vocals] I Want You Dead [w/ Vocals]

HOLY SHIT

The most ownage thing i've evr heard. Your screams in this remind me of alexi from children of bodham. Their a lot more cleaned up than the previous vocal tracks ive heard. I love the instrumental to this song and now i love the complete one too. It's short and sweet.

VS. & DJ RF. - Space Diver VS. & DJ RF. - Space Diver

Very Syncopated.

It was hard to pick out the beat near the beginning, a fact that makes this thing all the more awesome.

At about 1:30, i find myself in nostalgia as my mind flickers back to a game called Descent. The echoing sample there reminds me of the game and it's fast pace.

The rest is pure own sauce.